- DBRC Hours will be Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- We will be allowing 50 people maximum in the entire building and 25 people at a time in the Fitness Center
- The building will only be accessible to DBRC Card Holding Members (Faculty, Staff, Students, Family Members, and Paid Community Members)
- No Walker Passes or Guests will be allowed to enter
- Please arrive and check-in wearing a mask. You may remove it while actively participating in exercise or you may continue to wear it
- Every 2 hours we will be closing the Fitness Center and bathrooms for 15 minutes to sanitize
- Cleaning times are as follows:
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- You do not have to exit the building, just the fitness center
- When you swipe your card to enter, your temperature will be taken and it must be below 100.4 degrees
- Each person will also sign a new consent waiver when entering daily
- When checking in please wait until the person in front of you clears the area before you move forward
- There shall be no group training and everyone shall keep physical distancing in all areas of the building unless you are exercising with a group who has been quarantined together
- There will be no seating and/or congregating areas in the building
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- There will be no equipment checked out at the front desk area, please bring your own ball
- You must clean each machine you use with the provided Hillyard QT Plus (this solution is certified by the CDC for COVID-19) solution before and after each use
- During the 15 minute closing period, we will use the Clorox T-360 electrostatic sprayer (this solution is certified by the CDC for COVID-19) to sanitize the Fitness Center and bathrooms
- Everyone will be given a towel to clean with when they enter the building and it must be placed in a 'dirty' bin when leaving the facility
- We will provide additional towels in sealed containers (labeled clean and dirty) in each area
- These are to only be used to clean the machines
- Bring your own towel for personal use.
- There will be disposable cloths and cleaning solution beside bottle fill stations and vending machines, please clean after each use
Locker Rooms and Restrooms
- All locker rooms will be closed
- If you need items out of your assigned locker one of the staff members will let you in to retrieve your items
- Please show up dressed to work out with a change of shoes
- The only restrooms that will be open are the ones adjacent to the front desk outside Fenton Court
- Restrooms will be cleaned periodically throughout the day
Weight Room / Fitness Center Policies
- Please finish working on the current machine you are on before moving to another
- You may bring multiple items to one area (bring your dumbbells over to your bench and do 2 or 3 different lifts in one area)
- Please clean the machine before and after each use with the provided towel and cleaner
- Please clean your area thoroughly
Track and Court Areas
- If you are walking the track please keep your physical distance
- 2 people at a basketball hoop at a time and NO COMPETITIVE PLAY
- Racquetball Courts will be closed
- Multi-Purpose Room and Pickleball Court will be closed
- Rock Wall will be closed
Group Exercise Classes
- They will continue to be online at this point in time
- Will be required to wear masks at all times
- Will have their temperature taken before starting their shift and it must be below 100.4 degrees
- Will maintain physical distancing while at work
- Will wear gloves while handling towels or other items as needed